Our objective is to protect and care for your family as we do our own. Our firm works with you and your family to guide you through what can seem like a puzzling maze of public benefits, VA benefits, Social Security, trusts, living wills, powers of attorney and Medicare. We provide a clear, simple path to assure that your needs are met while protecting your assets for those you love.
Your team here handles a variety of services. We can assist you in the following:
- protect assets from a nursing home
- receive financial assistance for in-home caregiving
- effectively apply for Title 19 Medicare
- establish a simple will or a comprehensive estate plan
- prepare a living trust
- pass through probate proceedings
- referral of care managers for nursing home and assisted living placement
- enact a Durable Power of Attorney
- resolve a family dispute
- handle other concerns
In short, we work to handle the diverse range of legal challenges confronting senior citizens today. We create a Peace of Mind Asset Strongbox to help you avoid the asset protection crisis that often happens when a loved one needs nursing home care. This straightforward planning can lead to far greater independence and more dignity for you and welcome peace of mind for the whole family.